History

Established in 1929 in the area of the Central Station so that travellers could easily walk in (no e-mails or internet in those days) Geretti had various locations around the diamond district. Today it is a 4th generation international brand with its own workshop and diamond manufacturing facility located in the “Hyllit Hotel Gallery” in a state of the art boutique.

History

About > History